P.A.S.S. is offering a 4-10 week Dodgeball after school club or breakfast clubs to primary and secondary school children. Dodgeball is a fast paced, action packed fun game for children of all fitness levels. Two teams compete in a game of elimination. P.A.S.S. coaching staff are Dodgeball qualified, CRB vetted and emergency first aid qualified to ensure safety and quality.
• A complete full body workout
• Improved levels of cardiovascular fitness
• Improvements to body strength, using plyometrics (jumping and throwing)
• Development of self-esteem through working in a team and at times an individual
• Increased hand-eye co-ordination when dodging and catching
Key stage one:
Children will be learning the fundamentals of Dodgeball game play, basic rules, and development of throwing styles, catching skills and improvements to their movement patterns and awareness levels.
Key stage two:
Children will start to learn more advanced skills, improvements to throwing accuracy, learning game tactics and understanding how and when to use them, increased game rule knowledge, and understanding both attacking and defending qualities of Dodgeball game play.